Robust and roomy, the Hunter Nature Raptor XC Camper Caravan brings the comfort of home into any adventure. This compact teardrop design camper can easily be towed by a midsize SUV. When you reach the area you want to camp, you can open the sliding compartment at the back to transform the interior into a multi-room living space. Adding an additional 2 meters to your living space, this extension allows you to gain a double bedroom. Housed in an aluminum body, the Hunter Nature Raptor XC Camper is mounted on a steel chassis with independent suspension to handle off-road trips. The 160 W solar panel on the roof can provide you with enough energy for a long time.
Highlights of the Raptor XC Camper
- Completely new, fully insulated caravan with panoramic windows,
- The sleeping area can be expanded from 4.80 m to 6.90 m in length, optionally with an electric motor,
- The weight of the Campravan RAPTOR XC is 1260 kg, With a 102cm * 158cm panoramic roof window, you will have an unlimited view of the starry sky in the sleeping area,
- The electrical system is controlled via a touch panel,
- The outer and inner walls are made of aluminum,
- Insulation made with 20-40mm XPS,
- The sitting group can also be converted into a 90cm*190cm bed,
- The most exclusive off-road caravan currently on sale, equipped with larger window areas on the side and front of the kitchen and bathroom with curved windows,
- Truma 4 CP plus is preferred for heating and hot water needs,
- Alternatively, a Webasto diesel parking heater is available.
- It can be optionally supplied with air suspension,
- The telescopic drive works with manual towing, an optional electric drive with remote control is also available,
Click here if you want more information.