With the Golden Age kit, Nmoto transforms your BMW C400X scooter into a modern model inspired by the pre-war era. The kit combines design cues from cars like the 1936 BMW 328 and art deco designs from the era in a fully clad body mounted on the C400X base. The body itself is made of carbon fiber, so added weight is kept to a minimum. This cladding keeps the bike easy to use and ensures that the motorcycle gets the most out of 35 horsepower. Nmoto states that it will limit production of the Golden Age kit to 100 units worldwide.
Golden Age kit designed by Nmoto for the BMW C400X:
- Carbon fiber body kit, 9 pieces in total,
- Front and rear subframes, powder coated, exhaust system replacement kit,
- Kidney grille, side moldings, and grilles on the lower back of the body,
- Golden Age badges for the rear of the fuselage, new turn signal housings,
- New headlight housing and adapter,
- Headlights, turn signals and rear view mirrors,
- It consists of high-quality mounting parts (original BMW Torx screws) and mounting instructions
Click here if you want more information.