As one of the absolute most conspicuous faces in endurance and open air experience; Bear Grylls is a veteran with regards to exploring the most outrageous scenes on earth. Luminox has built up a drawn out organization with Bear and this watch is among a portion of the first run through pieces to be created and discharged by the team. Luminox’s adage, Every Second Counts, dovetails faultlessly with Grylls’ Never Give Up. There is no better watch to be on Bear Grylls‘ wrist than a Luminox. Essentially put this watch is created to enable you to endure. As an individual from the Luminox Master Collection, this time piece highlights SOS in Morse code and 300-meter water safe.
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Case Bezel: Uni-directional pivoting
- Case Back: Stainless Steel Screw-in
- Crown: Stainless Steel screw-down
- Water-obstruction (m/ft/atm): 300/1000/30
- Crystal/Glass material: Sapphire precious stone enemy of intelligent covering
- Strap/Bracelet material: Orange elastic lash
- Case Height: 14mm.