Vloggers and podcasters, we have good news for you. Famous drone manufacturer DJI introduced DJI Mic, its first dedicated sound recording system. No matter what type of content producer you are, you know that your followers are very picky people, looking for high-quality images or audio, and how they criticize you harshly when you can’t deliver that quality to them. That being the case, if you want to gain an edge over your competitors and take your content to the next level, you should definitely try this wireless digital microphone/recording system designed for you. Offering exceptional sound quality and dual-channel recording over long distances, the DJI Mic set consists of two microphone transmitters that support omnidirectional audio, a receiver, and an ultra-compact charging case. By connecting with your phone, camera, or DJI Mavic 3 drone, DJI Mic will assist you to achieve crystal clear sound quality while shooting video, singing your song, or recording a podcast where you give a recipe about local delicacies. Click here if you want more information. Do not miss watching the video below.
DJI Mic Highlights
- The wireless microphone system includes two transmitters that support omnidirectional audio.
- A powerful wireless 250m transmission keeps audio stable while reducing sound delay, even at long distances.
- Weighing less than 30 grams, DJI Mic takes up next to no space in your camera bag or backpack.
- The DJI Mic receiver supports USB-C, Lightning, and 3.5mm TRS interface output, making it compatible with mainstream smartphone, camera, and laptop models.
- Enjoy 5.5 hours of battery life from the transmitters, 5 hours from the receiver, and up to 15 hours with the charging case.